The Aqua Cooling range of air blast coolers, also known as dry air coolers, has been developed and built to give extremely reliable and robust performance across all models. The range is also designed for fast-track installation.
A flexible range of fans and cooler unit configurations is available so that projects with environmental, noise and/or space restrictions are easily catered for.
All flatbed coolers are available as blow through units (fans underneath) in order to cope with high water and air outlet temperatures for Engine & CHP Water Cooling. Also available as double and triple bank units, any combination of low, medium and high temperature circuits can be cooled on the same application.
A choice of control options is available including fully fitted and pre-wired panels with energy saving inverter drive (a no-cost option on our V-Cooler range) or EC fans. For double and triple bank units, multiple probes are used and the fan speed is dictated by whichever probe is calling for most cooling, at any given moment.
Advantages Of Air Blast Coolers
- Closed loop cooling -
- Reduced water treatment costs -
- Reduced corrosion in cooling water system -
- Plug and play system -
- Controls for ancillaries, such as pumps, heaters etc., can be incorporated in our panels -
- Low noise levels, low input powers -
- Inverter control or EC fans are available across all units -
- Range of materials available offering extended life in varying environments -
- Modern, safe alternative to cooling towers, offering reduced running and maintenance costs
- Aluminium, aluminium magnesium (AlMg2.5), epoxy coated aluminium, copper, electro-tinned copper, Blygold coated, stainless steel and titanium.
- Copper , stainless, titanium
- 2.5mm galvanised steel, 2.0mm aluminium, 2.0mm 304 and 316 stainless steel -
- Explosion proof motors -
- Integrated pump set -
- Local fan isolator -
- Extended leg
Air Blast Cooler Hire
Aqua also offer a range of Air Blast Coolers for Hire, for those occasions when hiring rather than outright purchase is the best solution. Air Blast Hire can be the perfect option for clients with a temporary, emergency or seasonal Chiller Hire requirement - with short to long-term, or contract lease hire, for those clients who have a more permanent need.
All of our Air Blast Cooler Rental units are available for next day delivery, competitively priced and easily installed. Aqua also have a range of ancillary equipment, from pumps to tanks to ducting to ensure that your rental system does exactly what it needs to. Our dedicated hire sales team are on hand to help you with the various options, sizing and tech advice and all of our equipment is backed up by 24/7 aftersales support.