The MH Fluid Cooler has been re designed to provide even greater range of performance.
The MH Fluid Cooler is one of the most efficient systems for industrial and HVAC closed circuit cooling towers on the market. Keeping the process fluid in a clean by containing it away from the ambient air stream but combining the function of a cooling tower and heat exchanger into one system, this provides superior operational and maintenance benefits.
- Hybrid design
- Utilizing a combination of evaporative fill media and prime surface coil(s), this offers significantly improved performance over conventional closed-circuit cooling towers
- The coil contains the process fluid internally
- Heat is transferred from the process fluid to the tower water as it flows over the outside of the coil tubes
- The recirculating water that is heated by the coils is pumped from the collection tank to the gravity distribution tank
- A small portion of the recirculating water is evaporated, efficiently rejecting heat to the atmosphere
The Only Choice
The MH Fluid Cooler is one of the most energy efficient closed circuit cooling tower systems on the market and a great choice for Industrial and HVAC applications.
- A recent addition to the range is Copper Coil offering superior corrosion resistance, improved heat transfer, reduced operating weight and numerous other benefits
- Maximum Efficiency high efficient components deliver consistent, reliable cooling with low input power
- With higher capacity per footprint than conventional closed circuit cooling tower designs, the MH Fluid cooler is a great fit for applications with space restrictions
- Unmatched Reliability backed by our 5-year mechanical warranty helps keep your process running year after year
- Certified Performance in our standard models are independently certified by the Cooling Technology Institute (CTI) for performance with water, ethylene glycol solutions and propylene glycol solutions
- Low Sound Operation with low-sound fans as standard, the MH Fluid Cooler is suitable for most noise sensitive situations. Multiple fan and attenuation combinations are now available to meet sensitive sound requirements
- Optional Dry Capability has been increased with an optional extended-surface coil for part-load dry operation in cold ambient conditions