The Aqua Cooling range of Data Centre In-Row Coolers has been developed to achieve high performance even with high supply water temperatures. The two models at 55KW or 70kW achieve EER’s of 23 and 24 respectively.
Both units have EC fans fitted as standard and are hot swappable with built in redundancy.
The units have inbuilt electronic controls with advanced programming to give variable room and chilled water set point control.
In addition, when our chilled water In-Row Coolers are combined with our Queen's Award-winning Leak Prevention System (LPS), leak-free operation is guaranteed.
Advantages Of In-Row Coolers
- Coolant flow control (0 to 10V).
- Integral 24V AC motorised valve supply.
- 0 to 10V or 5V PWM EC fan control.
- Single or dual bank fan speed control.
- Fan periodic functionality test.
- Chiller regulation based on room values and set point.
- Industry standard thresholds and differentials on all user definable parameters.
- Valve (coolant) opening command monitoring.
- Return water temperature monitoring.
- Individual fan monitoring with the communication protocols Modbus,
- Transparent Local Area Network (TLAN) and fieldbus system options
- Full status monitoring via Modbus.
- Network BMS or volt free contact connections for room monitoring,
- Individual fan fail alarm and a common alarm.
- Local alarm indicator – colour change on door logo.
- High and low temperature alarm.
- User definable periodic preventive maintenance alarms.
- Dual and single power supply change over.
- Power fail alarm on supply change over.
- Leak prevention detection alarm.
- Processor monitor fail safe.
- Programming key for simplistic transfer of commissioning data to another CMS.
- Local individual cabinet display screen.
- System display monitor and log up to 300 CMS via the RMS.
- Set up/commissioning tool.