For some customers, renting equipment on a long-term basis – often referred to as leasing – can be more beneficial than outright purchase. Everyday commodities such as cars and mobile phones are often leased, so why should it be any different when it comes to your temperature control equipment?
Here are some of the advantages that long term hire of your cooling and/or heating equipment can offer:
- Minimal capital expenditure – plus hire costs are treated as operational spend, not capital, keeping the equipment off the balance sheet and improving tax efficiency. You don’t need to be concerned about depreciating assets and you are free to invest your capital in areas that will generate additional revenue for your business. Great news for start-ups!
- Fixed, regular operating costs – helps with budgeting and there’s no surprises along the way. Costs include service & support, so also no need for a separate contingency to cover maintenance.
- Flexibility – if production requirements change, or your business pivots, equipment can be easily upscaled, or decreased, in line with your needs.
- 24/7, 365 day of the year technical & breakdown support – so you’re always in safe hands. In the unlikely event that something should happen, just call us and the team will get you back up and running. If it’s a quick fix then we will despatch an Engineer to site, if not then we simply replace your equipment with another unit from our rental fleet.
- Up to the minute equipment incorporating the latest energy saving technology – equipment within our hire fleet is, on average, less than a year old. This also helps future proof your business. Our latest chiller units operate on low GWP R454B refrigerant and have integrated free cooling, meaning you can drastically reduce energy costs and lower your carbon impact.
- No delivery lead-time – immediate delivery available.
Aqua have a range of equipment within our rental fleet available for long term hire, including chillers, air handlers, free coolers, boilers and a range of portable air conditioning and heating units. We are also the first UK hire company to include adiabatic units within our product offering.
For more information on long term hire and how it could help your business, call the Aqua team on 0333 004 4433 and select option one for Hire. Alternatively email email@example.com.